Collective Visions Community Program, LLC will take the following steps in our return to the community and working with Greater Cincinnati businesses, organizations, and universities,
doing our best in keeping everyone involved safe and healthy.
When will CVCP return to the community? We look forward to returning in June 2021! Virtual services will continue through May 26th until further notice... Some community virtual partnerships will continue.
Community Safety Measures
· Limited travel to all organizations until further notice and known community partners safety
recommendations prior to visiting.
· No more than 2 community partners / organizations visited per day per group.
· Possible groups held at max of 4 individuals – up to 2 groups per day, both @ separate locations.
(dependent per current situation at time of return)
· We will ask all employees and individuals to wear facial coverings (exceptions dependent)
· Daily symptom assessment – includes temperature check and documentation at pick up.
· Ask that employees and individuals stay home if symptomatic.
· Require regular handwashing by employees and individuals.
· Hand sanitizers will be available throughout each day, vehicles, and locations.
· Ensure distance minimum of 6 feet or more while @ location.
· Reduce sharing of location materials.
· CVCP will clean and sanitize items throughout each day frequently at locations and in
· Daily disinfection of common areas
- Confirmed Cases – We will take proper steps in accordance with the state of Ohio.
The safety information listed above will remain effective until Ohio laws and mandates relevant to COVID-19 are lifted.
Responsible Restart Ohio & COVID-19