Collective Visions Community Program, LLC are continuing to take the following steps while in the community and working with Greater Cincinnati businesses, organizations, and universities, doing our best in keeping everyone involved safe and healthy.
Currently, as of early 2023, we are not working with all our community relationships and partners. We currently do not know when we will be @ full strength within our community partners and relationships.
· Possible groups held at max of 4 individuals – up to 2-3 groups per day, @ separate locations.
(dependent on days & per current situation)
· We have waived the recommendation to wear masks, now optional.
· Ask that employees and individuals stay home if symptomatic, feel sick otherwise, etc.
· Require regular handwashing by employees and individuals.
· Hand sanitizers will be available throughout each day, vehicles, and locations.
· Ensure social distance when required at minimum & location.
· Reduced sharing of location materials.
· Clean and sanitize items throughout each day frequently at locations and in
· Daily disinfection of common areas
- Confirmed Cases – We will take proper needed steps at that time.
The safety information listed above currently will remain effective.
Requests for program to be contacted include but not limited too:
- If individual feels symptomatic, sick otherwise, etc.
- Unable to attend program
- Signs of bed bugs, fleas, insect infestation within the home
- If individual will be on vacation and/or missing scheduled days
- If individual wants to add / change program days
- Detailed information on the above is listed in our program policies & procedures
Updated Fall 2022