Collective Visions Community Program i continuing to take the following steps while in the community and working with Greater Cincinnati businesses, organizations, and universities, doing our best in keeping everyone involved safe and healthy.
Currently, as of fall 2023, we are not working with all our community relationships and partners.
Possible groups held at max of 4 individuals – up to 3-4 groups per day, @ separate locations. (dependent on days & per current situation)
We ask that employees and individuals stay home if symptomatic, feel sick otherwise, etc.
· We have waived the recommendation to wear masks, now optional.
· Require regular handwashing by employees and individuals.
· Hand sanitizers will be available throughout each day, vehicles, and locations.
· Ensure social distancing if required.
· Reduced sharing of location materials if necessary.
· Clean and sanitize items throughout each day frequently at locations and in
· Daily disinfection of common areas.
- Confirmed Cases – We will take proper needed steps at that time.
The safety information listed above currently will remain effective.
REQUESTS FOR PROGRAM TO BE CONTACTED INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- If individual feels symptomatic, sick otherwise, etc.
- Unable to attend program
- If individual will be on vacation and/or missing scheduled days
- Signs of any insect infestation within the home
- If individual wants to add / change program days
- Detailed information on the above is listed in our program policies & procedures
PHOTO ABOVE: On a community hiking adventure trip with our community partner, Bryan, co-owner of Roads, Rivers, & Trails Outdoor Outfitter, alongside Joselyn, Mark, & Jarrod.
Updated FALL 2023